WVMS Voice

The Student News Site of Welsh Valley Middle School

WVMS Voice

WVMS Voice

Android V Apple iPhone, Which is better?

Apple v Android, which phone is better? It has been argued upon since these phones came out. But which is really better? This Article will help you choose which phone is truly better.

Variety of Choices

Android provides many diverse types of software whether is the colors shapes or sizes Android provides more choices. Android Has Iphones that are small, big, and just the perfect fit for your hand. Along with the variety of choices, android phones come in loads of different colors that can be more appealing, plus Android phones are a lot cheaper. Some of the newer models are only a few hundred bucks, while iphones can cost upwards of One thousand dollars. When it comes to getting your money’s worth on a phone the better option is Android.

Customization

Another benefit of owning an android phone is its limitless customization features. Android phones allow for more customization than the Apple Iphone. Android phones have the ability to install different home screen launchers that completely change the look of the phone. Widgets and more built-in options allow for a completely different feel than the phone you buy. This allows for Users to feel more comfortable using their phone, Apple on the other hand only allows you to change your home and lock screen, but on Android phones you can move everything around like where the clock is on your lock screen, things that did not seem possible on iphone.

Cameras

One more benefit of having an Android phone is its impressive cameras. The reason photos look as good as they do on your phone is because of megapixels the more megapixels the higher resolution and the better the image will look. The newest Iphone release the Iphone 15 allows 48 megapixels while the Galaxy S23, the newest android, allows 200. It’s not even close, besides the fact that Android phone photos will come out looking better, the Android phone allows for way further zoom in features than the Iphone. Android phones also allow you to take way better videos. Options for iOS and one of the latest iPhone “Pro” models and you’ll get 4K video, however, you’ll need at least a 256GB iPhone in order for this to work. Meanwhile, Android phones allow 4K videos as a standard. Many models like the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra – can also shoot at the higher 8K resolution. So if taking a good video matters then the Android is your best option.

Conclusion

In conclusion the Android phone has many more options than the Iphone, far better customization options, cheaper prices, and Cameras that should not be in the same conversation as the Iphone. Getting your money’s worth on a phone is important, invest smarter and buy an Android.

Resources
CAMERAS
Customization